Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Charity commission complaints - complain about charities uk

To complain about charities uk
Contact below number:
 101 (for any suspected illegal activity)

Also here is the list of other charity commission complaints options:
Charity Commission - whistleblowing 
email : whistleblowing@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk

What you can complain about:

  • about a service charity commission has provided
  • a decision charity commission has made
  • a freedom of information (FOI) or data protection decision related to charity commission

No comments:

Post a Comment